Before adding any new product into your beauty regime, it is important that you are aware of any potential Librow side effects that it may cause.
If you fell victim to trends of the past that called for thin, over plucked eyebrows and are now unable to grow eyebrows that are full, thick, and youthful, you have probably heard of Librow, which will allegedly both gradually tint eyebrows darker and make them grow back in thicker in the places where they have become sparse or non-existent.
While this sounds like a great product if it is really able to deliver on these promises, your health and safety should always be your top priority.
That being said, you should be sure that you are fully informed on a product and any potential side effects that it might have before adding it into your daily beauty regime.
This is especially crucial when the product, like Librow, will be used on an area that is in such close proximity to your eyes.
You should not be fooled by a product claiming that it uses all-natural ingredients, thinking that this automatically makes it safe to use.
Some all-natural ingredients can still cause serious side effects.
Are There Any Known Librow Side Effects?
As of now, there are no known side effects.
Although there have been no side effects reported yet, it should be noted that this does not mean that there is no chance of side effects that have not yet been noted.
It is unusual that any product that is applied topically to the face has no potential side effects, so it is likely that there are some that have not been discovered yet although it is unlikely that they are severe. With any product, there is some risk however slim that your body will react negatively in a way that has not yet been reported by others.
It is important that if when taking Librow you do notice any side effects, you report them to the health board (FDA) immediately and stop using it right away in order to minimize the severity of these side effects.
Some users who suffer from severely dry skin have noticed that using Librow irritated their skin further.
If you have skin that is generally sensitive and does not react well to product, you should consult a dermatologist before making the decision to use Librow.
Has it Been Clinically Tested?
This product has been clinically tested, however it should be noted that it has not been tested for every possible circumstance that could arise.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use Librow as there have not been any tests done on the effect of using Librow under these circumstances.
While no side effects were discovered during the clinical testing of the product, it is important to note that everyone is different and this does not guarantee that you will not experience any side effects when using Librow. It should also be noted that according to Librow’s company website, they have not used animal testing for any of their products.
Important Things to Consider
Although there have been no reported side effects during the clinical testing, there could still possibly be dangerous side effects if Librow is not used in the way that it was intended to be.
There are some things that you should consider and be cautious of if you have decided to use Librow.
- As with any product that is applied around the eye area, you should be very careful when you are applying Librow. Be sure that you do not get any in your eye, and if you do rinse your eye thoroughly and carefully. If your eyes is still itchy or irritated after you have rinsed it, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Be sure to keep Librow out of the reach of children. It is meant to be applied topically, and should not be consumed under any circumstance.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, do not use Librow as it has not yet been tested under these circumstances.
- If you do experience any negative side effects while using Librow, discontinue use immediately. Report the side effects to the health bureau.
- If you suffer from any skin conditions, you should consult your dermatologist before using Librow.
- The results of Librow are temporary, and you must use the product consistently to maintain these results.
- Because Librow is intended to stimulate hair follicles, be careful that you only apply it to the area where hair growth is desired. If you get any Librow anywhere that you did not intend to, be sure to rinse it off immediately, as it can cause the stimulation of hair in places that you do not want it.
After informing yourself about possible Librow side effects, click here now to read my full Librow review.