Thinning eyebrows are something that millions of women in North America have to deal with.
Because of the huge amount of wear and tear that we put our eyebrows through, eyebrows often become thin, patchy, and hard to grow.
If you have put stain on your eyebrows from years of plucking, waxing, and eyebrow pencils, you have probably noticed that they are no longer thick and dark like they used to be. Thick, dark eyebrows can make you look more useful while also improving the overall composition of your face. There are many different methods of treatment that can be used in order to improve the thickness of your eyebrows.
You can try to do it the natural way, by stimulating your hair follicles daily and adding more protein, fruits and vegetables into your diet, but for some this is not enough.
If you feel that you have tried everything and nothing has worked, you might have even considered taking extreme measures such as an eyebrow transplant treatment. The problem with procedures like this is that they are time consuming and expensive.
You might also feel ready to give up and resort to using eyebrow pencils to disguise the problem, but eyebrow pencils can make you look old and haggard and can also cause further damage to your eyebrows. There is one more thing that you should try before resorting to these things. There are many eyebrow serums on the market that claim that they will cause your eyebrows to grow in thicker.
If you are going to try an eyebrow growth serum, the most important thing is to choose the one that is right for you.
Who Can it Work for?
Eyebrow serum can work on anyone, but the chances of having a successful experience with it will depend on your individual situation.
If you have gone through years of plucking your eyebrows and using eyebrow pencils, it will probably take you longer to see results than someone who simply wants to make their eyebrows slightly thicker and darker.
It is also important to keep in mind that woman who are pregnant or nursing should not use eyebrow serum, as most of them have not been tested in this situation.
What to Look for in an Eyebrow Growth Serum
Once you have decided that you want to incorporate an eyebrow serum into your daily beauty regime, it is important that you choose the serum that is best for you.
In order to do this, there are some things that you should look for in the beauty serum that you choose. The first thing that you should take into consideration is price. Before choosing a serum, you should set the amount that you are willing to spend and do not go over it, as price can vary greatly from product to product. You should also take ingredients into consideration when deciding which serum to use. You should try to choose a product that uses mainly all-natural ingredients, such as Librow. The makers of Librow claim that its combination of all-natural oils will stimulate hair follicles.
If you want your eyebrows to be darker as well as thicker, you might want to consider choosing an eyebrow growth serum that also has a tinting element which will gradually darken your eyebrows while you use it.
Things to Consider
If you have decided to incorporate an eyebrow growth serum into your beauty regime, it is important to note that in order to have a successful experience you need to ensure that you are using the serum correctly. There are some things to consider before you begin using eyebrow growth serum.
- Be sure that you are only applying the eyebrow growth serum to areas where you wish to stimulate hair growth. If you accidently get it elsewhere, be sure to rinse it off thoroughly and immediately.
- Make sure that you use it consistently once or twice a day depending on what the product states. It takes consistent use of an eyebrow growth serum to see results.
- Make sure that you are only using the amount necessary. Eyebrow growth serum is generally very concentrated and strong, so only use the amount that is stated. This will both save you money in the long run and ensure that you get the best possible results.
- As with any product that is used near the eyes, you need to be very careful when applying eyebrow growth serum that you do not get it in your eyes. If this does happen, carefully rinse out your eye. If you experience discomfort, pain, or itching after rinsing out your eye, you should consult your doctor immediately.
- Eyebrow growth serum is not a miracle quick fix. You are going to have to use it consistently for anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks to see results, so do not become discouraged and give up if you do not see results right away.